F.Lux and Philips Hue

• I've scoured the internet and I can't seem to find the information that I'm looking for. I have philips Hue already setup in my apartment and now I'm looking to have some f.lux settings at night. I have f.lux install both on my mac (home computer) and on my iphone. I see that f.lux does integrate with Hue light but how??? I've looked on both apps and I can't find anything to sync f.lux to hue. Can another point me in the right direction??

• f.lux team

What operating system are you using? This is in the Windows build only right now.

• Ah, now I see why I can't figure it out. On Apple os, any eta when this feature will be offered to Mac users??

• f.lux team

Very soon we hope! working out a few final things.

• Do you have a Beta planned to test f.lux integration with Philips Hue? I'm keen to participate.
    Thanks

• @Ben-Lavender Most likely, yes. But not right now, I'm sure you'll know about it! Just go by the "Tech support" > Mac forum and have a look, or read the unread posts that are listed as a white number on red background.

• f.lux team

@Ben-Lavender Yes, we will be launching some neat stuff soon. Do you use a Mac?

• Looks like an old thread, but I couldn't see obvious newer posts for this..

The current Mac / OS X version still does not appear to have Philips Hue support - is this now available in beta?

• @se99jmk said in F.Lux and Philips Hue:

Looks like an old thread, but I couldn't see obvious newer posts for this..

The current Mac / OS X version still does not appear to have Philips Hue support - is this now available in beta?

I too am keenly interested in this.

Side note: if only HomeKit would come to macOS!

• I 'm also interested in this. Honestly If I could just get the ideal spectrum for the bulbs to emit I could do it myself using phue... So has there been any progress on this feature?

Looks like your connection to f.lux forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.