inverted color mode for f.lux?

• I have used control+option+command+8 to switch the colors on my Mac screen, so that black would be white and white black. That way, it did not feel as much that I was staring into a light bulb, as there would be more black on the screen for a reading activity. If I invert the screen such that a red would become blue (or something like blue), will f.lux dim or change that blue or blue-ish light in the inverted mode so that I would get less blue or blue-ish light in the inverted mode? If not, could that feature be introduced?

• In every game I play, about every 6 seconds the disconnect symbol appears and stays for about 3 seconds while everyone drives around in circles. It then snaps everything back into position, and continues normally for maybe 3 or 4 seconds. Then it happens again and again until the match ends. However, I'm never actually booted from the match.

Greatpeople.me

• The justification the upset tones is to unusually recreate the photograph negatives in the red light darkroom.

• The justification the upset tones is to unusually recreate the photograph negatives in the red light darkroom!

• Inverting the colors in darkroom mode would just look like f. lux in 800K mode. It would make it normal. TalkToWendys Darkroom Mode changes the color temperature to 800K and also inverts the colors.