change after daylight saving gives 1 h delay

• just mentioned that screen is still dimmed rather than being on daytime mode. Preferences show an 1 hour lag. Initial config was made during daylight saving time (MESZ). Being now on normal time (MEZ) my waketime is 1 hour behind. see: http://pics.stefankremer.de/flux.png

• I'm in Europe but having a similar problem. I installed f.lux yesterday and we're on normal time (clocks went back last weekend), so f.lux was set up in this time - there has been no change that might have confused it.

But still, with a Wake time set to 08:00, at 09:56 its says "Wake: 56 minutes ago" . F.lux, you're an hour behind the times!

I tried resetting my location but that didn't fix it. I wish I could get up at 9, but unfortunately... At the moment my solution is to tell f.lux my wake time is an hour earlier than it actually is, but that seems a bit inelegant...

Fantastic app though - one of those "where has this been all my life" moments when I installed it.

• f.lux team

Any of you happen to have "sleep in on weekends" checked?
    (This remains our most confusing feature...)

Looks like your connection to f.lux forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.