F.lux not supported in macOS high sierra

• recently updating to high sierra rendered my mac to be the piercing screen color that im frankly not used to, are there any known fixes, I've tried reinstalling the app as well as quitting and re changing preferences. any help would be great.

• f.lux team

Which mac do you have?

• Same here, and nightshift didn't work either. Mine is MacBook 13-inch mid-2012.
    It worked only after reboot.
    Is it a bug of mac10.13 only on non-retina screens?

• f.lux team

Air or Pro?

I think both used the same Intel HD Graphics 4000 though.

• @herf
    Pro. I found this bug happened after display sleep every time and nightshift got this bug too. Must be a bug of high sierra.

• f.lux team

interesting - old Intel drivers on Windows also "forget" their settings on sleep. We could potentially work around it, but I would guess they will fix it within weeks.

• f.lux team

Apple now requests a system report, and since I don't have a system with the bug, I cannot easily report this. If anyone has an account, please send one to https://bugreport.apple.com/

I would expect it's mostly the Intel HD 4000 that we're hearing about in this thread, but there may be other GPUs affected.

• Same problem here: f.lux stopped working properly since I did my update to High Sierra.
    My configuration is a bit different: MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014) with Intel Iris Pro.

Looks like your connection to f.lux forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.