Followed all the advice I read here but flickering problems are persisting
I am on El Capitain 10.11 on a 2015 Macbook Air. I have had no issues with flux until the last few weeks. Now it flickers in full screen and I have color artefacts. The flickering is pretty bad, it sometimes keeps my screen black for for 10-20 seconds. I love flux and have been using it for years but this is a deal breaker
- I uninstalled flux, emptied trash, restarted, problem persisted.
- Then I reinstalled flux, set the sliders all to bright, uninstalled again, restarted, problems persisted.
- Unchecked automatically adjust brightness in system preferences, problems persisted.
- Checked for any tasks of flux still running in activity monitor - none
- Checked for flux color profiles under displays - none
Flickering is still terrible. I am at my wit's end! This is unbelievably frustrating. I appreciate that it is hard to work around mac updates, but I'm really hoping there is a fix for this problem.