disable flux during games

• I have been using flux for a long time now and I've always thought it was very satisfying for my eyes. Lately I stay up playing games later now and I find it annoying that flux turns on while playing said game. For some other games I was able to disable it for when it was active, but for league of legends or Valorant for example, They won't show up when I right click and hover over disable. It will just ask whether I want to disable it for firefox. Closing firefox will lead it to just disable for a different application that is not my game. Is there a way I can manually add exceptions to a file or something where these settings are stored?

• We do have disable for fullscreen apps (=games for some people). Is the game still running when you are using Disable?

• yup! The game is still running, usually I game in full screen borderless, but also with regular fullscreen flux is still active. And yes, flux is disabled for fullscreen apps (youtube full screen disables flux for example).