Oh no, not ANOTHER request for custom sunrise/sunset times!

• Hey guys! Just want to say, your program is amazing, it does everything I want, the colours are great! As the title suggests, I was just wondering if (maybe it already exists and I'm just an idiot, or) you guys were planning on adding custom sunrise/sunset markers? I've seen the awful comments of people complaining about this, so I just want this to be a little, 'hey is this a thing?' ya know?
    I think being able to edit the default 3 slider times and the ability to add new ones would be a really cool feature (this would mean people could have smoother gradients and custom sleep schedules etc) and yeah that's about it from me. Keep up the GREAT work, you guys are the best! I shall continue to work around this issue because I can appreciate the time, effort and passion that goes into projects like this :)

-Josh

• Seems a bit lame even having custom sliders as they are crippled: I set both sunset and bedtime to ember and yet one is still brighter than the other ... I have no idea why they can't just put something like 'I normally sleep for X hours' option ... I'd like my screen dark for an hour or two before bed but I want it bright for when I should properly wake up but not bright if I'm waken up early ... the app is not insomniac friendly. I have to set a ridiculous wake time to have my screen fade early to promotes sleepiness but if I wake early and cant sleep and decided to watch something boring for 20 minuets until I nod off the screen is bright and again I'm fidgeting with the wake time because my screen is bright but the sun isn't even up.