Request: Instant Fullscreen->Desktop Transitions

• Long time user here, been using W10's night mode for a while, but had to come back to flux for the much better controls. Love the new options to disable flux in certain modes like full screen, however I have run into a bit of an annoyance.

Current setting:
    Slow natural transitions and disabled in full screen programs.

Issue:
    Since games and movies are often very dark or colorful I generally don't need flux while in them, and then switching to a bright white browser/desktop/whatever is extremely blinding while waiting for flux to gradually turn on again. With slow transitions, my screen is blinding white for several seconds and I actually had to look away. Yes, I tried using the fastest setting as well but even on the fastest setting, it's still a full second of blinding white light. I've pretty much developed a habit of closing my eyes as I exit full screen programs and I feel really silly doing it.

Even while Alt+Tabbing, the tiny white thumbnails of open windows can be quite harsh on the eyes. If flux could instantly enable itself to full effect any time a full screen program loses focus, I feel it would be a lot easier on the eyes. Thanks. :)