Cursor not effected by lux?

• Hey all,

Was just wondering if the cursor could also be dimmed by lux. It's super jarring to have my whole screen a yellow tint and then have a bright blue mouse.

Thanks!

• F.lux options > "Software mouse cursor when needed"

• @twocables thank you so much! I didn't even think to go through the settings... I'm gonna check out the rest of the program now.

• Yeah, this is due to the way Windows is. We users have to force Windows to render the mouse cursor differently. Here are 3 different options to choose from: Use the Beta version of f.lux for Windows. It has an option that I think is enabled by default called "Software mouse cursor when needed (fixes "white cursor")" Open the Windows Magnifier and set it to 100% (and leave it open). Enable pointer trails via the Registry in such a way where the trails aren't visible but it still makes Windows render it in software which makes it affected by f.lux.

• @serano said in Cursor not effected by lux?:

Yeah, this is due to the way Windows is. We users have to force Windows to render the mouse cursor differently. Here are 3 different options to choose from: Use the Beta version of f.lux for Windows. It has an option that I think is enabled by default called "Software mouse cursor when needed (fixes "white cursor")" Open the Windows Magnifier and set it to 100% (and leave it open). Enable pointer trails via the Registry in such a way where the trails aren't visible but it still makes Windows render it in software which makes it affected by f.lux. Subway Surfers Psiphon Hill Climb Racing