Two Mointors but flux only working on one of the screens # one internal + one external graphics card

• Hello,

i have some trouble with flux and i hope you can help me.
    I am using an Intel NUC 5i3 in conjunction with an external graphics card from Digitus (USB to HDMI adapter).

I have two monitors attached. One is directly connected to my NUC, the other one is connected to the ext. Card.
    While Flux is perfectly working on the screen 1 that is connected directly to the NUC, flux is not working on the screen 2 that is connected to the ext. graphics card.

Specs:
    f.lux version 4.66
    Windows 7
    Intel NUC 5i3
    DIGITUS USB 3.0 to HDMI Adapter DA-70452 with driver from DisplayLink Corp. 8.2.1494.0

If you need any further information, please let me know.

• @Pushi I am having a similar issue. I have a Asus MB196B+ external monitor and the colors are changing on every mode accept the "dark room" mode. The colors are changing but they are inverting to look like a negative on the second screen. has anyone else seen this? or has an idea for a work around for this "problem"? I am currently using version 4.66. The primary laptop screen works flawlessly only the external monitor inverts the red and black colors. Please let me know if there is something I can do to fix this.
    Windows 10 Lenovo P51 NVIDIA M2200 Quadro video card