Programme crashes

• Hi, I installed f.lux about two years ago. Everything worked fine. One day, I tried the different filters, I guess they were called like that. After this... gone, can't find nor open but it still was installed.

I uninstalled and now tried to install again. However, when the programme opens after the set up, it closes quick, within seconds. I can't even put in my location. This happens especially by mouse over for the programme and also the symbol in the taskbar.

Even when I install it, it doesn't show up in the list of programmes. However, I can uninstall the normal way. Also experimented with symbol settings, it doesen't show up in the taskbar.

What can I do?

• f.lux team

We have a beta up that fixes one important crash, and it also lets you send us a "crash dump" if it does crash. Try this:

https://justgetflux.com/flux-setup4.exe

• @herf didn't work either. I also didn't get a welcome mail for my Registration in this Forum. Unless you can Switch this off in the Settings?

Maybe you Need Infos about my Computer?

Looks like your connection to f.lux forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.