Can you tell me how to achieve this setting?

• Hi.. @lorna in another thread suggested that if we have a particular schedule we would like flux to be on to simply ask. So, thanks, Lorna.. I'm asking. :smile_cat:

I was able to set the following schedule pretty closely to what I want except that it's not becoming bright early enough in the morning. I live in Washington state, US (GMT-8 48Lat), and here is what I would like:

Year round (well, not worrying about daylight savings) I'd like a consistent sunset dim at 8 p.m., night dim at 10 p.m. lasting for 9 hours, and immediately bright (no sunrise dim) at 7 a.m. the next day. Is it possible to do this? I can use the Adjust day and night colors together setting to make the sunset and night brightness to my liking, no problem, it's the schedule I'm having difficulty with.

• f.lux team

Can you try the "far from the equator" preset and see if you like it?

• Thanks, @herf. All that does, though, is make the sunset level almost as bright as daylight with a huge dropoff at the bedtime level. It doesn't change the length of the sunset period nor when it starts.

Looks like your connection to f.lux forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.