Make custom shortcuts on Windows

• Hi All,

I've search the forum for that and I didn't find any answer: is it possible to make the shortcuts editable ? On each new release, I have to patch the flux.exe file to customize the shortcut because it conflicts with Resharper's ones (I know i could change R# shortcuts but I'm used to).

It is not very hard to do but I think this could be better to have a "built in" way instead of reverse ...

Just for the record, I'm just changing the "Alt+PgUp" to "Ctrl+Shift+Alt+PgUp"

Thanks

Kind regards

• Nobody ?

• f.lux team

We only have a way to turn them off right now - do you actually use it with all those modifiers?

• Hi,

yes, I'm using the alt + WinKey + PgUp/PgDown every day. I don't want to disable the shortcuts.

Right now, on each release, I'm patching 6A 21 6A 01 to 6A 21 6A 08 directly inside the .exe (the arguments for RegisterHotKey API)

Regards

• f.lux team

That's amazing - well it sounds like we should make a regkey for you at least, even if there's not a nice editor for it.

I will put it on the list. :)

• would be perfect :)

Thanks

Looks like your connection to f.lux forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.