Please allow us to define the desired sleep time

• Good evening

We can configure the Wakeup-Time... but this is useless because f.lux changes to the night mode 14 hours ago just because the sunset just happened.

This would be a much more useful and simple solution:

• The User can configure the Wakeup-Time, e.g. 08:00
    • And the User can configure the Sleep duration, e.g. 7.5 Hours

Using this information, f.lux can start changing to the night mode e.g. "Sleep duration" + 2 hours before the Wakeup time (=08:00 - 7.5h - 2h = 22:30).

This solution would allow us to shut down during the 2 hours and then to sleep well :-)

Kind regards,
    Thomas

• Yes, I just got the new update and it's super annoying. "Earliest wake time" is totally useless, we need to be able to set our sleep time, so that it knows to dim a couple hours before that (not just with the sunset- most people don't sleep at 5pm when the sun sets here or even 10pm). With the new update everything is just haywire compared to how I want it, and it's not customizable like it should be. I keep trying to click on the schedule to adjust the sliders manually, like you should be able to, but it just does the stupid 24 hour preview.

Looks like your connection to f.lux forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.