Flux 4.5 prevents Windows from sleeping

• Pretty much the title. I thought t had been other processes for so long; namely Spotify or something else using my audio drivers. Alas, 'twas flux. I've never had a problem with it preventing it before, but it's definitely flux. It can be easily reproduced/noticed when calling a powercfg -request on an elevated terminal.

Anyone with fixes other than quitting flux, or also agree? I noticed at least one other, so maybe not just a quirk of my specific build and flux?

• f.lux team

Hue support is the only thing that prevents Windows from sleeping. We are going to add a note about this, but it fails pretty badly if we don't stay awake.

• This post is deleted!

• @herf is there any way around this or can this not be fixed? It's important to me that my computer stays connected to flux, but I put my computer to sleep before I head to bed and then switch over to letting Sleep as Android take over hue on my phone, which it can't because my computer won't sleep... It's pretty inconvenient.

Looks like your connection to f.lux forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.