Disable for fullscreen apps not working for PUBG anymore (v4.54)

• Since one of the last beta versions the full screen apps disable option I have on doesn't work anymore for the game Player Unknown's Battlegrounds. I have tested other games in fullscreen mode and they will get F.lux disabled as it should be, so it's not a problem for every program.

I've switched the ingame settings for PUBG around to make sure it really is in fullscreen mode, but that doesn't make a difference. It also used to work for the game with some of the last versions.

Any ideas if it's on my end, the game itself (wouldn't really be a surprise with how optimized the game is) or if there's anything I can do except for going back a few versions?

• It works fine on my end with latest beta - v4.55. Using nVidia drivers version 387.92 on Windows 10 1703 build 15063.674

• f.lux team

Disable by app did change in this version (to account for Windows store apps), but "fullscreen" should not have changed at all.

Looks like your connection to f.lux forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.