Not Showing is System Tray

• For some reason cannot gain access to the controls for f.lux. it is active and mostly functions as one would expect, but I like to disable it for watching netflix.

f.lux appears in the control panel but not the system tray. I've tried killing it and relaunching it but this does not work. I updated f.lux to the latest version and the controls disappeared after I clicked off of it.

I have Windows 10 Home v1703 Build 15063.540. my processor is an AMD FX4300. I have 8gb of ram. my GPU is an AMD RX480 2GB GDDR5.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

• f.lux team

We do hide the window after a few seconds so it doesn't clutter the taskbar, and then f.lux mostly stays as a tray icon.

I'm sure you know the tray icon area has an overflow - is f.lux hiding out there or missing entirely?

If that's true can you check in Task Manager that it's running and has not crashed?

• same problem here. using windows 7 64 pro. i can see it in the processes in task manager. and i just noticed it make a popup telling me when im getting up. but theres no icon so i cant change anything. its annoying

Looks like your connection to f.lux forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.