f.lux beta for Windows
Hi everyone - there's a new beta for f.lux on Windows.
You can download it here: https://justgetflux.com/flux-setup4.exe
And release notes (updated as we go) over here: https://justgetflux.com/news/pages/v4/readme/
- Analyzes your displays to show you how bright they are to your body: adjust your backlight and watch!
- Bedtime mode: warmer light before bed gets you ready for sleep, and works with all kinds of schedules
- Disable by app (so you don't forget Photoshop)
- Backwards alarm clock: reminder not to stay up late
- Presets to help adjust your settings
- Color filters for eyestrain and other uses
- A wider range of color settings
- New hotkeys to adjust color (alt+shift+PgUp and alt+shift+PgDn)
- Reduced impact on game framerates
- Resolution independent interface, for high DPI displays
- DisplayLink monitors (connected by USB) work in a lot more cases now
- Hue integration now supports more light types
- LAN API with support for telling other devices when f.lux changes
Love to know what you think!
Please discuss features and bugs over here.