Does blue light reduction software like f.lux reduce your staying up late online?

• I just started using blue light reduction software regularly after reading some more about the harms of blue light. Last night using it I felt myself being sleepy in an interesting and different way compared to other times at the computer. It seemed to be a more comprehensive, persuasive and right-seeming kind of sleepiness than what I may normally get in front of a screen. So now I'm making this post wondering about others' experiences.

• @makerbiles6 said in Does blue light reduction software like f.lux reduce your staying up late online?:

I just started using blue light reduction software regularly after reading some more about the harms of blue light. Last night using it I felt myself being sleepy in an interesting and different way compared to other times at the computer. It seemed to be a more comprehensive, persuasive and right-seeming kind of sleepiness than what I may normally get in front of a screen. So now I'm making this post wondering about others' experiences.

issue got solved!!
    https://19216801.onl/