Flux not working with integrated gpu

• I just started using my cpu's built-in gpu after removing my GTX 770 graphics card and now flux doesn't work anymore.
    It simply has no effect at all and I made sure all settings are correct.
    When I was using the GTX 770 graphics card, flux worked fine and it really helped my eyes.
    I'm using Windows 7 Prof. 64bit and my cpu is an Intel core i7 4770.
    Hope you guys can help, thanks.

• Here's what I would try if this were happening to me:

1. Reinstall the driver for the 4770's iGPU
    2. Failing that, reinstall f.lux

Failing these 2 things, I would locate and go through the iGPU's control panel to see if there is any setting that is forcing its own color settings to override anything else. Failing that, I don't know what I'd do.

Why did you take the GTX 770 out?

• Hi TwoCables, thanks for the reply :)

I never installed any driver for the 4770's iGPU but after doing so, flux works fine :) :) :)

Thanks for the help!

Btw. I took out the GTX 770 for sales purposes as I never game anymore.

• @hbuus said:

Hi TwoCables, thanks for the reply :)

I never installed any driver for the 4770's iGPU but after doing so, flux works fine :) :) :)

Thanks for the help!

Btw. I took out the GTX 770 for sales purposes as I never game anymore.

Oh good. I hope that you won't regret selling it though!

Anyway, you're welcome! I'm very glad and relieved that all you had to do was install the driver.

• Don't think I'll regret selling the GTX 770 - I actually put it up for sale in February but pulled it off again after an hour exactly because I was worried I'd regret it if I found out I felt like gaming again at some later point. But now it's October and I still have no need for gaming so I think I'll be fine selling it. Thanks for the warning though! :)

Yes, it is excellent that Flux works again. I'm glad too!

Thanks again

• It's a pleasure to have been able to help!

• @hbuus okay so I'd say you're a bit burned out on gaming. Just play some pong or Pac-Man to get you back in the groove!

It works every time.

Also you don't need that GPU to play simple games like Portal or Cogs or Osmos (Osmos is really hard).

Looks like your connection to f.lux forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.