Help with xflux uninstalling

• Hello everyone I am having an issue with removing xflux from my machine, I downloaded it from the xflux-pre.tgz and followed the install instructions building from source I believe.. How ever when I run xflux -k 6500 trying to make my screen bright again, it does nothing.. Returns prompt as if I had ran xflux alone.
    I cant uninstall via apt or apt-get purge it says theres no package... I am tired of having a damn red screen in the middle of the day.... I am running ubuntu 16.04 lts on laptop and desktop, and the funny part is I have flux installed on my desktop and it works just fine, No error about bit's, but I cant use it on laptop for what ever reason... Any help would be appreciated..
    New to linux but not new to command line.. I've been using windows & git bash for the last 2 years.. But I am a noob when it comes to linux..
    MACHINE SPECS:
    Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
    32bit
    Thanks guys
    -Just Another WannaBe Hacker

• I am so fkn stupid. I installed via flux-pre.tgz
    I then copied the file to /usr/bin. And no wonder I couldnt uninstall it via apt or apt-get because I didnt use a package manager to install. So of course it would say package not found.

SOLUTION:
    Flux on linux is a stand alone program and if you downloaded it from .tgz then copied it to /usr/bin, All you need to do to remove flux via terminal is, <code> sudo rm /usr/bin/xflux</code> Try to run flux in terminal and you will get no response. There fore uninstalled!

Looks like your connection to f.lux forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.