F.lux and League of Legends

• Hi, i have a problem running this game. F.lux is on but when i start the game it get disabled. When I close it it starts again. What can i do to maintain it activated during the game?

• Do you have the beta version of f.lux? The beta version of f.lux has a feature that seems to be enabled by default called "Disable for fullscreen apps".

If this isn't it, then it's because many games override programs like f.lux.

• I downloaded the beta version and enablet the full screen app mode but the game still override F.lux

• @Malax86 said in F.lux and League of Legends:

I downloaded the beta version and enablet the full screen app mode but the game still override F.lux

Yeah, many games override programs like f.lux and there's absolutely nothing we can do about it. Well, you could try borderless windowed mode if the game has that option, but sometimes even that doesn't work. Some game developers can be very anal about locking these things down so that only THEIR colors and whatnot are experienced (perhaps for avoiding instability - I don't know).

Looks like your connection to f.lux forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.