Wont change colors on Windows 7

• I have tried everything I can think of to get f.lux to work on my new work desktop. I have reinstalled it, I've messed around with some display settings, and a few other things. Basically nothing is working. I do have administrator privileges so I can make any changes necessary to fix this. If anyone can help me out with this that would be greatly appreciated it. I love f.lux and have it on most of my other, mac, devices.

• f.lux team

What's your video card / driver version? (And tell us about your monitor too)

• Also, if you need help finding this info, an easy way to get this information is by going to "Start orb" > All > Accessories > System Tools > "System Information".
    In System Information > Compentents, expand it > "Display".

Another way, a bit faster is, start> "dxdiag" and if it asks a question, I think yes it the better option. Go to "Display" second tab, and it even lists the monitor model as well, so this may be a better option.

The fastest way to get the monitor model number is to right click the desktop and go to "Screen Resolution".

Looks like your connection to f.lux forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.