iOS 9.2-9.3.4 32-bit jailbreak issues

• I have an iPad 4 on iOS 9.3.3, and an iPhone 5 on iOS 9.3.3. Whenever I restart my phone or iPad and re-apply the jailbreak, I always have to completely uninstall and reinstall F.lux to get it working again. Not even the "reinstall" option in Cydia fixes the issue. This is only on my 32 bit devices, as my iPhone 6s Plus on iOS 10.2 does not have this issue. I've also noticed similar problems with other apps that do not function properly unless reinstalled after rebooting with this jailbreak, such as Anemone. Any advice would be great :)

• I have also faced this issue on my iPad running on iOS 10. But instead of jailbreaking getting this app from Cydia, I just have got it from tutu helper app store (http://tutuhelper.co/download) which allow me to download all latest jailbroken apps with out having to jailbreak my iPad. Just now downloaded F.lux from this app store and it is working very well for me.

Looks like your connection to f.lux forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.