Flux not working in movie screen

• When a movie screen is open then Flux doesn't soften the light. It doesn't matter what the format is of the movie, mpeg etcetera. I use windows media player and media player classic. Is there a setting in the registry to get flux to work in movie screens. It works ok in programs with photo's.

• I just tested it on my computer and it works fine with windows media player, .avi and f.lux.
    I don't think there is a way not to work, because f.lux is changing directly the monitor colors(gamma colors), it is not a color filter.
    Maybe if the entire screen goes more blueish it is a problem with f.lux, but it is not possible only the movie screen to be blueish. :)

• Yes it is possible for a movie screen to be blueish while the rest of the screen is darker because of flux.
    I could prove it with a cell phone but not with a screenphoto with a program like ScreenPrint.

With media player classic I found a solution to have the movie screen darker with flux:
    go to media player classic \ options \ output \ instead of 'overlay mixer' which is the default, choose for wmr 9.
    Then it showes a darker movie screen. Strange that it doesn't work with the default 'overlay mixer'.
    Cannot make it work with windows media player.

Looks like your connection to f.lux forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.