F.lux works only on certain windows/screens

• Two computers, laptop and desktop.

Desktop works flawlessly, switching between programs with ease, no problems. No flickering, nothing.

Laptop, for whatever reason, will not work on certain programs. Scrivener? Engages just fine. Discord or Chrome? No such luck. Always reverts to bright/blue (with the exception of in Chrome, when I hover a link; suddenly f.lux color corrects and I am suddenly switching between blue and orange if i pass my cursor over links.) and stays there, no matter what time of day it is.

Obviously, this is weird, unpleasant, and I'd likew to fix it. I've tried the Extension (no go), I've updated to 3.11, no fix. Still keeps doing this. Has done it for weeks now. Afraid to look at anything on Desktop because it works perfectly and I don't want to screw it up.

Help?

• This is still a problem. I have emailed support and gotten no response. Bumping the thread to see if I can get a response.

• @murderofcrows Would the following link describe another issue you're experiencing?

https://forum.justgetflux.com/topic/3040/fullscreen-video-artifacts

Looks like your connection to f.lux forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.