After Windows 10 upgrade monitor blinks (flashing, flickering) (Intel HD Graphics)

• Hello.
    Today, 28.09.2016, I upgrade Windows 10 Pro x64 to version 1607, OS build 14393.0 and got issue with Flux.

When color temperature slider on "Day Light" (most right position) - everything is OK (but, flux doesn't takes any effect when slider in this position).

But, if to switch slider left (in direction to "Halogen" and "Incandescent") - at list in one pixel - monitors begin blink (flashing, flickering).

I have been using Flux about 1 year - on Windows 8.1 and on Windows 10, and, before today , I never had any problem.

I use 3 monitors - 2 plugged in integrated Intel HD Graphics, 1 - at Display Link.
    At Display link Flux doesn't take effect - nor before, neither now.
    But both monitors at Intel HD Graphics start blinking after today's Windows 10 upgrade.

I updated Intel drivers and Flux - no effect.

System summary:
    Windows 10 Pro x64 to version 1607, OS build 14393.0
    Processor: i3-3220,
    Motherboard: Biostar B75MU3B
    Memory: 8 Gb DDR3

Ask me something, if You need.

And please help!
    “You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.”

• f.lux team

We patched this bug here:
    https://justgetflux.com/flux-setup3-11.exe

• Yahoo! This version works good. Thank You!!

• @herf Version 3.11 also solved my problem. You should make it the default download and replace 3.10.

• Hello, I had this same flickering problem with the Windows update on that date - but my Windows version is Windows 10 Pro x64 to version 1607, OS build 14393.222.

This is on a Lenovo X1 laptop with Intel HD Graphics 520.

I have upgraded to flux version 3.11, and updated my video drivers, but the screen is still flickering with flux in night mode.

Just wondering if there is anything I can do?

Thank you

• f.lux team

@rswayne Thanks and I agree.

It looks like Windows 10 code signing and Windows XP are incompatible.

Believe it or not, we still have >500 XP downloads/day, so we are still sorting out what to do, but soon we will make the main download have this fix in it.

• f.lux team

@jeffreyarcher I am running the same build on my Lenovo T440s without any trouble yet. I would look for either a setting in the Intel video driver (DPST or panel self-refresh?), or I would look for any software in the "startup" that may be conflicting. Let us know what you find.

• @herf Thanks for the ideas. I have disabled both DPST and panel self-refresh. Following a restart, it is fine for a couple of minutes - then it starts flickering again. I also disabled any startup applications that I thought could be interferring to no avail.

I don't get the same issue with Redshift or SunsetScreen software, so might stick with those for now and check future releases of Flux.

Thank you again.

Looks like your connection to f.lux forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.