Is there a way to have 3 time settings on Windows, similar to on OS X?

• I'm a longtime OS X user that's recently shifted to Windows. I really liked having a daytime setting, an evening setting, and then a really redshifted late night setting. OS X lets you have that w/ three options: "Daytime," "Sunset," "Bedtime."

Is there any way to replicate this on the Windows version? If not, I would love to suggest this as a feature request, as it's just not the same without that.

• No, not automatically. You'd have to do it manually. A new version is being worked on though that will have most or maybe all of the features in the Mac version (and probably more).

• @TwoCables Oh, that's exciting! When is the new version expected to be released? Is there a beta out?

• This post is deleted!

• f.lux team

Yes we're working on a new version. Hopefully beta soon.

• I wish the timer settings were far more customizable. For example, I really want f.lux to, say, disable itself "3 hours prior to sunrise". If this new version could include something like that, that would be amazing.

Looks like your connection to f.lux forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.