Enterprise Licensing

• How do I obtain enterprise licensing and what is the cost?

• There's no need for anything like that. This program is completely free.

• @morobi Talk to @f-lux-team !

Edited to include all devs!

• I want to deploy to users and the FAQ states otherwise:
    Can I use f.lux on my work computer?
    Yes, with the knowledge and permission of your employer. Our EULA allows users to download and use the software on work machines. However, no mirroring or automatic installs are allowed. We will provide a site license (for a nominal fee) with control of updates and other features in the future.

• @morobi33 said:

I want to deploy to users and the FAQ states otherwise:
    Can I use f.lux on my work computer?
    Yes, with the knowledge and permission of your employer. Our EULA allows users to download and use the software on work machines. However, no mirroring or automatic installs are allowed. We will provide a site license (for a nominal fee) with control of updates and other features in the future.

I'm not sure if it's stating otherwise. It's saying that right now, you can do it for free just as long as your employer has given you permission to do it. This statement was made to cover the f.lux team's proverbial butts. Only in the future will a site license be made and provided (for a nominal fee).

So, if your employer has given you permission to install it on all those computers, then you're free to do it. Unfortunately, it sounds to me like you won't be able to use any sort of automatic installation methods.

I have a question for you though: do all of these users want f.lux? Is everyone asking for it? The reason I'm asking is, f.lux isn't for everyone even though it can be argued that everyone should be using it.

• I'm confused as to why the following exists: https://justgetflux.com/enterprise/. Also in searching the forums I found other threads about enterprise licensing.

• I also want to deploy to users through SCCM and not have to install person by person. This would not be a firm-wide deployment, but definitely more than one individual.

• Ok, so then fill out that form on that 'f.lux at work' page. Not to be rude or anything, but I think it's obvious that this is what you need to do. I didn't know that this page exists, but if I did, then all I would have said originally is "just go here and fill out the form". I mean, again, I think it's extremely obvious that this is what you need to do.

• I filled out the form four times with no response. I then emailed support several times with no response. Finally, I posted here.

• @morobi33 said:

I filled out the form four times with no response. I then emailed support several times with no response. Finally, I posted here.

How much time did you give them to respond?

Also, you're waiting on two people: a husband and wife team. They have very busy personal lives and this whole thing they're doing with f.lux is 100% voluntary.

• @TwoCables I started this thread a week ago and started filling out the form and emailing about a week and a half prior to that.

• @morobi33 said:

@TwoCables I started this thread a week ago and started filling out the form and emailing about a week and a half prior to that.

Try to be patient. Like I said, you're waiting on two people who have very busy personal lives. This isn't a company who has dedicated employees standing by every day of the week to respond to these things. The only people behind f.lux are Lorna and Michael. Judging from the fact that neither of them have replied to this thread or your requests yet, I would say that there's something going on in their personal lives right now that's preventing them from having enough time for anything else. As we all know, life happens. So again, try to be patient.

• f.lux team

@morobi33 Check your messages please, I have written back to you a couple of times but I don't think you've seen it.

• @lorna Have you written to my email address? If so, I have not received the responses. If online, was it the chat? If so, I so those earlier today.

• f.lux team

@morobi33 Yes, in chat (I don't think you sent me a contact email) looks like I replied to a different account that was also yours. Please let me know your info and what you need and we'll see what we can do.

Looks like your connection to f.lux forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.