Screen problem/bug on Xperia z1(c6903)

• I don't know if it's my phone or f.lux but when I tap on the disable or enable f.lux on my Xperia z1(c6903), a black screen appears and I have to turn off the screen for a few seconds and then on, to get out of the problem... On my other phone (Sony Xperia m4-aqua) I don't have this problem....
    Can you fix it if it's possible please? Thanks and keep up the good work guys!!!!

• @ipponakias no one?

• @ipponakias Same type of problem on with my z3 compact Running. Screen goes black twice colour updates after first time and not anymore after second.

• @jmfilius so this must be a bug then... Let's hope they fix it soon.... Thanks for letting me know that you had the same problem my friend....

• Android

Same here with z3 compact D5803 running 6.0.1. I had to reboot twice before being able to access the settings. The first attempts resulted in a black screen (not powered off, black, as backlight was still on). After that everything works.

• Android

Same here on Z1 Compact 5.1.1 Lollipop. If I wait long enough and mess around with locking/unlocking the phone, the black screen goes away and I can use my phone again. Other than that (and the known issue when f.lux gets disabled for a second when an app is installing/updating) it's been working great!

Looks like your connection to f.lux forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.