Surface Book with Windows 10 and flickering.

• I have a new Surface book 512 GB and I'm experiencing screen flicker, especially while in tablet mode. The screen is nearly on/off in a split second.

• f.lux team

Thank you, can you tell me what version of Windows 10 and also what version your video drivers are? We are getting a lot of reports about problems with Windows 10 so I'm wondering about a bad driver update.

• WIndows version 1511 (OS Build 10586.2.18).
    Display adapter is Intel (R) HD Graphics 520
    Display Driver is 20.19.15.4364

Last night I used the laptop without disconnecting the screen to go into tablet mode and thee flickering didn't happen. Not sure this means much because it may just be that I went to bed earlier.

• Microsoft surface book comes with the Surface Pen and Windows 10 Pro Operating System, which is the new version of the lineup of Windows operating system from Microsoft. you can also get the Microsoft Store promo code Surface Book from a affordable website dealing with promotional codes online will help the buyers in enjoying great savings on their purchase of this great system from Microsoft.

Microsoft Surface Book Promo Code

Looks like your connection to f.lux forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.