Flux crashes after video card update

• Today I had to update my graphic card drivers.
    Before it showed me that I had ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5000 series, now after the update it's specified as ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470.
    The problem is that Flux doesn't seem to work anymore, even after I restarted my laptop.
    It just refuses to stay open. So, when I try to click on it to open it, it opens and stays there for only 1 second, then it crashes. There's no flux process in Task Manager. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it, but when I open it, it just crashes.
    Is there an incompability with this updated video card driver?
    What can I try to do? After having flux for so many years it seems unimaginable for me to stay without it.

I'm on Windows 7.

• @yokoop This is rare, so could you list what software you have that might affect f.lux closing, maybe anti-malware etc? Also, something to try, is going to the older driver. It's usually a good idea to keep the driver installation file around for at least a few days.

• Thank you, I resolved the issue.
    The problem was indeed in the driver that Windows gave me when updating. Apparently it wasn't the one most up-to-date, so it caused lots of issues.
    I downloaded the newest one from the AMD website and now there are no more issues with f.lux or other programs.

Looks like your connection to f.lux forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.