Darkroom Mode not working as expected

• Hi,

I've been using f.lux for quite a few years, and I've been loving it since. I've just installed the Android version and its working pretty well on my Nexus 6 (except for the Qualcomm Driver, but that's another story); however, I noticed a small bug on the Darkroom mode: white colors are expected to be black, while all others are to be a shade of red, but this only stays for a couple of secondsseconds, after which colors flip (blacks are black, whites are red and any other color is a shade of red). It isn't very nice on the eyes.

Is that supposed to happen or is it really a bug? Thanks in advance.

• Posting an update, in case someone else finds it useful. Out of nowhere, the Qualcomm Driver started to work perfectly and, as a weird side effect, it solved the darkroom mode.

• This exact thing is happening to me, but as the Qualcomm driver is not working for me, it persist.

• Same here. Using oneplustwo with oxygen os. Love f.lux though! Been using on Mac for a long time... Great to see an android version... Keep developing please!

Looks like your connection to f.lux forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.