Samsung Galaxy S4

• Just wanted to report that this preview version has been functioning very well on my dated Samsung Galaxy S4 running Android 4.4.2 for the last few days.

The only issue that I have noticed is that when waking up the device there is about a 1 or 2 second delay when the screen appears normal before it gets f.lux'd, this is also apparent when manually enabling and disabling f.lux from its Settings screen.

Let me know if you have any questions or would like any other details.

I use f.lux on all my other devices and am very happy that I can now do so on my phone too. Thank you!

• Android

Hi. I am using Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A i9506 running on Android 5.0.1 and after I installed f.lux on my device, I open the app and it crashes and shows a black screen. I pressed the power button to lock my device and afterwards unlock my device back. I reopened f.lux and it is able to be opened but it is not working. The colour of my screen is still the same.

However, I tried to install f.lux on my brother's phone: Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE i9505 running on Android 5.0.1, it works perfectly. No bugs or blank screen after installing the app and its functions work. That is what I'm confused about.

Please fix this. Thanks.

Looks like your connection to f.lux forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.