Weird pixelation and color problem

• Hi all,

I've been getting some weird coloration and pixelation problems recently with f.lux. What's interesting is the problem seems to happen when flux is "off" i.e it's set to daylight and not adjusted to coloring for night. When I drag the slide towards the halogen- incandescent the problem disappears to an extent. I've noticed this most visibly when watching streams on twitch but I think it's also happening with youtube videos a little bit too. The fact that it happens when I turn flux ON makes me think it's probably a problem with graphics drivers. I also can't seem to take screenshots because the problem only seems to occur when video is playing- if I pause the video or take a screenshot the problem disappears. Has anyone experienced similar problems or know of solutions?

Thanks in advance!

• @dgZeya what graphics hardware do you have, and have you updated your drivers recently?

• Hi- my laptop has two graphics drivers; Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 and NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M. but I think it's usually running the dedicated one as opposed to the integrated Intel one.

I checked for driver updates using the Device Manager in control panel before posting this and it said both are up to date, so I think they're all set there.

Looks like your connection to f.lux forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.