Screen Flickers HTC One X

• Android

Hello developers!

Thanks for this wonderful app, I really love it! I came across the bug that my screen flickers and 'breaks up' when my screen is not changed during a few seconds. The screen goes back to normal if I scroll up or down or touch a button (screen needs to be refreshed), or after waiting a while (2-3 sec). I'm using the Tegra driver on my HTC One X running Lollipop. I didn't succeed making a screenshot of the error, but if it is useful, I could provide a photo. :-)

• @cstation Have you tried the other color drivers? I'm not sure if it has a tegra.

• Android

@Tungsten_smooth said:

@cstation Have you tried the other color drivers? I'm not sure if it has a tegra.

The compositor driver works fine, but gives a worse result in terms of color and battery life (although I have not measured the latter). Moreover, Tegra should work, because the Ons X has a Tegra 3 chip.

• @cstation Yeah, keep it on Tegra for sure then, the compositor will most likely eat your battery.

Looks like your connection to f.lux forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.