What I'd like to see in the next version
Before the next f.lux update comes out, I'd like to humbly request just a few things:
- I'd like to be able to select any color temperature at any time of the day.-
- When I start Windows, I'd like f.lux to instantly change to the color temperature that I was using before, even if it was 1200K and I'm turning my computer on in the daytime. By "instantly", I mean a 0ms transition.
- ...and I'd like it to remember my Alt+Page Down setting (one press, two presses, etc.).
- I'd like the ability to set f.lux to make all "Lighting at night" selections apply instantly, with a 0ms transition.
- I'd actually like the ability to completely disable transitions altogether and make them all become 0ms.
- I'd like to be able to disable the preview. I sometimes click it accidentally, and it's very irritating if I do it when - I'm in the middle of using 1200K.
I'm so accustomed to controlling f.lux manually at this point that I don't know if I'd ever need any automatic settings. I just use it as I need it, when I need it. So that's why I'd like to be able to select any color temperature at any time of the day.
I think that's everything. If I think of anything else though, then I'll edit this post.