f.lux dpi aware WIndows 10

• When you have a widescreen, with a resolution of 1920x1080 or higher or a bit lower, in Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 you would put your DPI scaling to 125% or higher to make text and images appear larger and more easy to read.
    But when you put the DPI scaling to 125% in Windows 10, you see in a lot of dialogs and windows the font gets very blurry.
    It does not matter if you are using the regular or custom Windows DPI scaling functions at your 'Screen properties'. Text will get blurry on 125%.

Can you make f.lux dpi aware or make a hiDPI interface so it doesn´t looks blurry on Windows 10? Thanks

• f.lux team

@jlmcr87 Hi yes this is on our list for the next version. I'm dragging my feet because I don't want our download to get huge (we pay for that!) but I know it has to be done :)

• @herf Thanks. I use a program called tagscanner that recently moves to hi dpi interface and only takes 2.4 mb. So don´t worry.

• @herf Yes, I use 150% on 1080p, works great in Windows 7. I have no plans to upgrade to 10 yet, but I hope you find a way to make this feature work. I may upgrade in a few years though unless there is a new version that's better.

• f.lux team

I already fixed it mostly since yesterday :)

• @herf If you're using 8pt font on the UI, can you make the default 10pt. No pun for the windows version, I just think it would be a lot easier to see by default. Also, I'd like that for the updates in the future if you don't mind.

Looks like your connection to f.lux forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.