All users install? Silent Install or install to program files.

• Our School District has over 6000+ 1:1 student devices and we would love to use this software on there computers but since this software only installs in the user profile it is not possible for us to use. Any chance you have a version that will install for all users, in the program files folder and or silent install?
    Thanks,
    Jason

• @oliphanj Hey, at your location, the monitors changing colors will do literally nothing if you still use the "cool" white, I hate that description, (it's in between daylight cool white, and neutral white) 4100K fluorescent lights, then f.lux isn't going to help. It's just going to look really yellow.

If you actually want to make a difference, you'll have to take out a single fluorescent light in every three light fixture and put a warm white (true 2700K or lower) led bulb in the middle for all rooms and locations. Having 4100K lights on a 7 P.M. is going to heavily overpower all monitors. Even if you turn up all the monitors to full bright, which would be the opposite of what you want to do at night, then the monitors would be too bright and you'd still have bright white over head lighting.

• @Tungsten_smooth
    Thanks Tungsten, I am not trying to solve issues we have at school. I am trying to fill a request made by some of our students. These are 1:1 computers and the students take home the computers.
    Thanks,
    Jason

• @oliphanj O.K. well then it would be useful. I have no idea how to install on several computers. Maybe you could make a bat file and have that run on all the computers at a specific time?

Looks like your connection to f.lux forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.