System tray icon is blurry with windows zoomed in to 125%

• I have a 1920x1080 display, so I have my windows zoomed in to 125% to avoid eye strain.

In this printscreen you can see that the f.lux icon is frustratedly blurry and it's very annoying seeing that everyday. Can you please look into this? Thanks!

(Weird fact: sometimes, when I mess with my videocard drivers, the icon apears sharp, but in the next restart it becames blurry again permanently)

• f.lux team

hi @Frustrated - not sure what's happening with your system. Want to post back with your GPU, video driver, and OS details? Maybe someone can help.

• @Frustrated Are you talking about the DPI (Make windows and text bigger or smaller) change? I have mine at 150% (yeah, I really need it) and what I think you're just now noticing is the block 16 by 16 pixel icons that are being used in the tray, yeah, they are tiny! Now if they'd use 32x32 well, uh, they may be too big, but oh well, I'd like it. There would be so much more detail in the icons.

• @lorna Thanks for responding! My main GPU is a Nvidia GeForce GTX 860M but I also have an Intel HD Graphics 4600, the intel one may be responsible for this. The drivers are version 10.18.13.5435 and 10.18.15.4279, respectively.

My OS is Windows 10 Home (x64) formatted a few days ago.

Is this what you asked?

Looks like your connection to f.lux forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.