(Windows 10) F.Lux causing flickering on dual monitors!

• So hello guys!

I might found a bug where my F.Lux is causing flickering when having it on night mode. I dont really know what more to say but what I can say its only happeneds on the second monitor and not the primry one.

My setup is: Windows 10 pro (Upgraded today), Newest version of Nvidia: 359.0.0. i7 4790k, 12 GB ram.

My monitors are : Asus vg248qe (The one that doesn't the problem), Samsung SyncMaster 226BW (The one that has the problem).

If needing more information. Feel free to comment!

• Just updated my Windows yesterday to 1511 (10586.17) and I experience the exact same issue as Thrillofit:

• my primary monitor (LG 34UM65) flickers every second when f.lux starts at sunset, while my secondary Dell U2713HM works just fine;
    • my GPU is AMD Radeon R9 200 (HD 7970) with the latest drivers installed: 15.30.1025-151117a-296567C
    • although f.lux should reach 2900K, it seems to stop before that (on my primary)
    • if I open up the f.lux window, the flickering intensifies both in frequency and colour differences.

• @Thrillofit What system were you using before the upgrade, and did it happen there as well?

• @timpster

Hello. I updated from Windows 7 to windows 10. I had no issue with that before but I got this to work now. I Reinstalled the F.lux and now it workes good for no reason haha.

• My problem is now solved after a couple of restarts. All the drivers and versions are still the same. No new windows updates either.

Looks like your connection to f.lux forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.