Location coordinates limitation?

• Hi,

I noticed something strange today, it's not really an issue but I thought I might ask. I currently live in the north of Iceland and when I try to manually set up my location using coordinates it doesn't accept them.

I live 40-50 km away from Husavik in Iceland (this is where Husavik is: https://goo.gl/t8jq9Z ) and when I try to set the latitude to 66 North or a bit more it just changes the setting to 65.00N, as if the maximum allowed setting is 65N. But when I write "Husavik" and click search it finds the town, I can just click OK and then in the main F.lux window it says "Location: 66.0N, 17.3W", which is almost the exact coordinates of Husavik (the town's coordinates are something like 66.04N, 17.34W so - close enough).

So, I was just wondering why it wouldn't accept anything above 65N when I write it manually, is it a limitation of the program or something else, does anyone have an idea?
    (My system is an Acer Aspire V 15 Nitro Black Edition notebook with Windows 7 Ultimate x64, if it matters)

Thanks!

PS: On the right side of the "new topic" window in the forum I have a menu and I can choose between "f.luxometer", "Sleep and Light" and "Smart Lighting", although I am trying to post this in the Windows Tech Support Forum, hope it doesn't go somewhere else.

Looks like your connection to f.lux forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.